April is Autism Awareness Month! On this episode Sunny will talk about her son being diagnosed with Autism and how her family & friends was changed after. We will also discuss:
- How people who have never dealt with an autistic children/people and know how to interact with them.
- Patience is the key to dealing with autistic children/people.
- How relationships can be effected.
- Knowing the signs to identify if your child is autistic.
- Knowing about resources that are out there.
- Educating friends and family.