What happens when sex, intimacy and romance are no longer part of the equation? #JoinTheConversation as we welcome Michella Collins, of Unforgettable Pleasures LLC, and we explore the reasons intimacy suffers, and the ways you can get it back!
– What causes couples to stop having sex and losing intimacy
– How important is sex, Really?
– Is losing intimacy killing your relationship
– What can you do to relight that flame in the bedroom
🚨 Tonight @ 10PM EST 🚨 “No Commitment, No Loyalty”
While dating, many people never define their relationship, leaving things open to interpretation. When the person your dating doesn’t want to make a commitment, should you remain loyal? #JoinTheConversation as we answer these questions:
– Do we owe loyalty to someone who doesn’t want to commit?
– Should we define/give a title to the relationship when dating?
– Define what being single means.
We know you don’t want to miss this one! So join in by calling 657-383-1155, phone lines open at 10:15pm. You can also tweet us @gft_radio and let your voice be heard!
“Whether they’re family or friends, manipulators are difficult to escape from. Give in to their demands and they’ll be happy enough, but if you develop a spine and start saying no, it will inevitably bring a fresh round of head games and emotional blackmail. You’ll notice that breaking free from someone else’s dominance will often result in them accusing you of being selfish. Yes, you’re selfish, because you’ve stopped doing what they want you to do for them. Wow. Can these people hear themselves?!” ~ Rosie B.