There are times in our lives, when we find out life changing information, and we have to decide… To Tell, or Not To Tell. Is it our place to tell? Or should we allow events to unfold on there own?
Join The Conversation, as we debate on whether or not we should tell friends or family, information that could change their lives, or end our friendship!
– Should you tell your friend their fiancé is cheating?
– You find your cousin stripping at the club, should you tell the family?
– There’s stolen merchandise in your siblings house, should you call the cops?
Have you told something you knew? If not, why didn’t you? If so, how did things work out?
Momma’s Boy & Daddy’s Princess, Does being raised a spoiled brat affect your adult relationships? How does it affect your adult relationships? Does it affect it in a good or bad way? Join us on this great discussion. Phone lines open up at 10:15pm (657) 383-1155. You can also tweet us live throughout the show @gft_radio using the hashtag #GFTRadio
Source: Is being spoiled as a child affecting adult relationships? 06/15 by G-F-T Radio | Podcasting Podcasts
April is Autism Awareness Month! On this episode Sunny will talk about her son being diagnosed with Autism and how her family & friends was changed after. We will also discuss:
- How people who have never dealt with an autistic children/people and know how to interact with them.
- Patience is the key to dealing with autistic children/people.
- How relationships can be effected.
- Knowing the signs to identify if your child is autistic.
- Knowing about resources that are out there.
- Educating friends and family.
Source: Autism: A look into the real life challenges! 04/06 by G-F-T Radio | Podcasting Podcasts
In Washington, D.C. 40+ Black or Latina girls went missing. There was little news coverage on this, which caused for a public outcry and social media hashtag #MissingDCGirls. When you follow this hashtag you see the many faces staring back at you, and you wonder what happen?
Recently, the news broke that one of the girls feature in the Critically Missing saw herself, and came forward stating it was a miscommunication. Many people believe these girls ran away and they are truly missing. Join us as we share our thoughts on how our youth end up missing with little to no effort to find them.