Thanks for all the support, donation and the time to put #TeamZay together!!!
I had to upload this to show how can identify number even when they are not in order..
Join Sunny & Team Zay as they “Walk For A Difference” If you are unable to walk with me, please donate every little bit helps!!
She has started a team in honor of her son Xavier (Zay) to raise money to support POAC Autism Services, a nonprofit organization, is making life better for every child with autism in our state. Each year POAC provides hundreds of free events for the autism community including: free training and education for parents and educators; free recreational and support services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families: and free training for police and first responders which has been life-saving for many children all over NJ.
April is Autism Awareness Month! On this episode Sunny will talk about her son being diagnosed with Autism and how her family & friends was changed after. We will also discuss:
- How people who have never dealt with an autistic children/people and know how to interact with them.
- Patience is the key to dealing with autistic children/people.
- How relationships can be effected.
- Knowing the signs to identify if your child is autistic.
- Knowing about resources that are out there.
- Educating friends and family.
Another accomplishment!! I’m so proud of him!